Barista & Front of House Assistant
We have one part time position for a Barista and front of house assistant to join our team at Wood & Green Cafe in Wadebridge.
We are a cosy and friendly cafe, situated by the Camel Trail, open from 9.15am to 4pm. We serve fresh coffee, cakes and delicious food – all with the best locally sourced ingredients.
The ideal candidate to work with us will be well presented, have excellent customer service skills and have some Barista experience in a similar setting.
Please apply by filling out the form at the bottom and we’ll get back to you!
Rate of Pay:
Depending on experience
25 hours per week, including weekends
- Greeting customers and serving their requirements
- Making a selection of Barista coffees and other freshly made smoothies, milkshakes and vegan shakes
- Taking orders at the counter and running food to the table
- Assisting with the replenishment of stock and general maintenance of the back of house areas
- Cleaning and maintenance of the front of house areas
- Cleaning down and record keeping according to health and safety regulations and in house policy
- Barista training
- 1 years experience in a similar/customer facing role
- A knowledge and/or interest in gluten free and vegan diets is an advantage
- Basic food and hygiene certificate